A Must Read
By now my family is probably sick to death of me talking about this, but I just finished reading Les Miserables and it is FANTASTIC!!! I just had to give it a shout-out so you all would know to go and read this book! Albeit long, really long if you're reading the un-abridged version, it is an easy read. Easy language to understand and one of the best, if not the best story ever written...and I do not say that lightly. Anyone who reads a lot will understand when I say that I cannot pick one favorite book that I have read, but this one is most definitely in my top 5 favorite reads. I cannot wait to read it again! Go read it! :)

3 comments:
I love this book, too! I started it in college and finally finished it 1 1/2 years after graduating. It was SO long, but I loved the message of the book, forgiveness and service. I also found the political views and Hugo's opinion of the Catholic church very interesting. Way to go for reading the unabridged version. I know what a commitment that was.
I am glad to hear about another good book. Lately I've been stuck in too many cheesy stories, and I'm ready to dive into something a little more serious. I don't know if I can commit to the unabridged version though.
Robyn
I had an easier time reading that one than TALE OF TWO CITIES or LAST MOWHEKAN ( sp?)
Glad you found a great classic.
I read two recently much more dumbed down but they quickly became my top 5 favs...
The secret life of bees
The Tao of Pooh.
I highly recommend them. for different reasons :)
Post a Comment