Happy Birthday Tanner
Tanner just turned the big ONE!!! We can't believe it. Where has the time gone? :) Nanna flew out for Tanner's birthday and we had so much fun. We went to the Rainforest Cafe for dinner where Tanner was entranced by all the monkeys and elephants and fish. Then we all got to ride the carousel (well, not ALL of us...I wouldn't be caught dead on one of those). Tanner loved it. Tanner got some cute gifts that Riley promptly claimed as his. I'm not even sure Tanner has had a chance to play with them yet?!?! Sounds like a lot of fun right? Well, Todd and I unfortunately won't be winning any parent of the year awards for this birthday, because we forgot the camera!!! We just could have died when we realized. Poor Tanner. Riley has an entire 15-minute video Todd made of his first birthday, but Tanns gets nothing, nada, zilch. :(
The next day however, we went to the Children's museum where we did take some pictures, well, 4 pictures to be exact. What the heck is wrong with us?!?!

8 comments:
I can't believe he is one. Congrats Tanner!
happy birthday Tans!! you are getting sooo big and darling! We love you!!
Don't worry, my parents never took pictures of me either. It's just part of being the second child. He'll understand. And he's a boy. He won't notice.
Wow, time does fly! Happy Birthday Tanner!
I can't believe it has been a year! Jack will be one next month and I feel like we just got home from the hospital!
Miss you, and I love being your #1 blog lurker!
time flies!!!! happy birthday Tanner.....
I am busting up over Heidi's post. LMBO
Happy Birthday to Tanner. Can't believe he is 1 year old. Where does time go! The the pictures of your house you both to such a great job decorating, paint etc. Later
Ok sorry about the last comment, I was rushed. Anyway I wanted to say we love the picture of your house. You both have such good taste!
Post a Comment