Snipits of our super-interesting lives
Well, we splurged and got Rock Band for our Xbox. It is so much fun!!! We can't wait to have a Rock Band party over at our house so we can use all the instruments and the microphone. It will be a blast. Rock on dude!
That looks like fun! Ben would LOVE those drums!
OH MY GOSH him on those drums! that is so cool. I am working on getting a real set, but that is a super fun thing to do as a family!you are still skinny and I hate you!!! you look great and you look very natural with that guitar
Super studly, Todd! Look out, Guitar Hero!
Alright Sara! You are so awesome! That looks like fun! Riley is so cute!! Melinda~
okay, those are some of the cutest pics I have ever seen! Has Todd ever considered a mullett? I think it would complete the look!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That looks like fun! Ben would LOVE those drums!
OH MY GOSH him on those drums! that is so cool. I am working on getting a real set, but that is a super fun thing to do as a family!
you are still skinny and I hate you!!! you look great and you look very natural with that guitar
Super studly, Todd! Look out, Guitar Hero!
Alright Sara! You are so awesome! That looks like fun! Riley is so cute!! Melinda~
okay, those are some of the cutest pics I have ever seen! Has Todd ever considered a mullett? I think it would complete the look!
Post a Comment