Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Day In The Life...

A Day in the life of Riley...

This kid makes trains and train tracks out of absolutely EVERYTHING! If I ever hear him say, "Mommy, what is it?", or "Mommy, look what I found!" all I have to say is, "A train" and I am right 99.9% of the time.


Riley loves to don his protective goggles and take his drill to whatever gets in his way...usually it's Tanner.


I walked in to the kitchen to see Riley underneath the truck. When I asked him what he was doing, he said, "The truck is broken. I'm fixing the truck." I guess that he sees his dad fix a lot of things around the house and he wants to do the same. How he knows to get under the truck to fix it is beyond me though?!?!

3 comments:

The Whetstone Family said...

So cute! Love the fixing the truck pic!

Emily Osborne said...

hilarious! ryley is definitely boy through and through

The Schramm Family said...

What a boy. He is too funny :)