Monday, February 25, 2008

A Momentous Moment

Yesterday was a momentous day. It was the first day where Riley sat through Primary and Sunbeams without having to be taken out. Not only did I not have to take him out, but I didn't once have to say, "If you do that one more time..." He was a perfect little rambunctious 3-year old. He still had a hard time sitting still... what Sunbeam doesn't?!?! But he really seemed to be enjoying himself. He was playing with his little friends and participating in music time and helping his teacher in his class. He even colored the picture that his teacher brought for all the kids. It was absolutely amazing, so he got a prize.

We are not going to give prizes every time Riley does well in Sunbeams, but this Sunday he did get a prize...a big one. He got a Thomas Ride on Train (gotta love Walmart clearance!). As you can see, he loved it so much that he wanted to sleep with it. Hey, you go right ahead buddy! :)

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Emily Osborne said...

Way to go Riley! Sar, it seriously will be SO much easier with Tanner, because his big brother will be in primary with him.....you've gotten past the hard part!

The Whetstone Family said...

Hahaha--love the pic, Ben was like that, always sleeping with the weirdest things! Congrats on the primary milestone!

Melinda said...

Don't you just love obsessions!! Riley and Emmerie would be great friends! Thomas-Dora! Melinda~

Anonymous said...

WAy to goRiley!

aren't boys fun?

Susanna said...

I actually looked at a Thomas Train like that here before I came out. I figured it would be a little difficult to take it on the plan with me. Little Riley is growing up!!! Good boy Riley!