Sunday, March 09, 2008

TV Classics

Todd and I had such a fun night last night. We were sitting at the computer with Riley and decided to show him some of the things that we used to watch when we were little. So, we pulled up You Tube and looked up all our favorite childhood shows: GI Joe, He-Man, Thundercats, Vintage Sesame Street, Polka Dot Door, Punky Brewster, Today's Special, Transformers, Small Wonder, Rainbow Bright...the list could go on and on. It was so much fun to see the totally silly shows that we used to think were so cool. The 70's & 80's were great decades for children's shows. :)

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Those shows are the best. I watched the He-Man episodes on YouTube and I totally want to buy the DVD's. What a great show with good morals! GI Joe, too. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle!

The Whetstone Family said...

Ahhh, memory lane. They totally had better cartoons back then! Now-a-days, so many cartoons seem so low budget and obnoxious!

Emily Osborne said...

My personal faves: Today's Special, Full House, Small Wonder, Silver Spoons, Mr. Belvedere....those were the days of GREAT tv!