Yet ANOTHER Weekend Adventure...
Well, as some of you can see, there is no rest for the weary at the Register household. Charlene and Shelton whipped us into shape...literally. We have organized our house from top to bottom and it feels great. We wish we would have taken some before picture, but if you just look at the after pictures and then picture in your head the EXACT opposite, you'll have a pretty good idea.

3 comments:
Wow!!! Can they come to our house? That's what I'm working on right now--our disaster of a basement. Not fun!
Leave it to Shelton! I bet he mopped your garage floor, didn't he? My mom 'whipped me into organizing shape' as well while she was here. I blame HGTV and shows like Clean Sweep.
Wow, what a beautiful garage! You are all to be commended! Can you come to our garage????
Post a Comment