Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

We haven't been posting very much lately...and I think it's because we have been so busy! Todd and I went to see Wicked for our anniversary and it was totally amazing!!! Of course, it wasn't until afterwards that we realized we didn't take any pictures?!?! (Who needs picture of their 7th anniversary anyway!) Todd wasn't sure how he was going to like a Broadway production and was holding all reservations until it started and he realized how cool a Broadway show can be.

We also went to my choir's Verdi Requiem concert that was performed with the Kansas City Symphony. I wasn't able to sing in it because there wasn't enough room on stage for the entire chorus, but I did get to hear it and we are awesome...if I do say so myself. Again, no pictures...what's wrong with us?!?!

We did go to the farm though this past weekend and managed to take some pictures and video. Tanner goes a million miles and hour. It is really hard to take the two boys anywhere by myself because Tanner is REALLY fast--if you turn your back for a second he is a mile away. It's quite terrifying. Tanner is the exact opposite of Riley in so many ways. The kid is FEARLESS-which strikes a lot of fear in me and Todd! He will just charge full blast into anything and not think a thing about it. He loves the farm animals and wants to "pet" them as much as possible! (Whereas Riley just tries to stay as far away as possible from any and all farm animals...as long as they can't "eat" him or his clothes then he's fine!)



1 comment:

Heidi said...

I've read the book, Wicked, but it was really sad. I've heard great things about the musical though. Maybe I'll give it whirl. Happy anniversary!