Family Fun Night
Tonight for family night we drank chocolate milk and carved pumpkins. Riley wanted absolutely nothing to do with the pumpkin guts while Tanner on the other hand was completely enamored with them. He even tasted them at one point! Don't let the picture fool you...about 5-minutes after this picture was taken there were pumpkind seeds EVERYWHERE. He was loving it. Todd did a really awesome carving of a pirate ship. (If you look really closely at the bottom picture, you may be able to see the pumpkin he carved.)
After pumpkin carving, we went to our Ward's trunk-or-treat party. The kids had a lot of fun running around and I was loving the 55 degree weather. It was awesome.


4 comments:
What a cute family! So Tanner is the Thomas the Train guy? It looks like Riley has graduated to Spider Man!
I totally almost bought that Thomas costume at Target....cute nephews!
Ryan was totally into tasting the pumpkin too. That is so funny!
Awww! Too cute. I love it how Tanner is sneaking into Riley's bucket!
Post a Comment