Really Good Stroganoff
I just wanted to share my favorite way to make hamburger stroganoff...it is really tasty!
Cook your hamburger (1 pound) with a small diced onion. Season with a bit of garlic salt, onion powder, a little bit of salt, and pepper.
When your hamburger is done add 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup, 1/2+ cup sour cream, 3 ounces cream cheese, 2 slices of provolone cheese, and enough milk to get the consistency that you want. Let it simmer for a bit and then add your noodles, or spoon the sauce over rice. We always top ours with freshly ground salt and pepper.
We are not huge leftover eaters at our house. There are only 2 things I can think of that I make a ton of because I know we are going to eat all the leftovers. One is ham and cheese potatoes and the other is hamburger stroganoff.

No comments:
Post a Comment