Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

Thanksgiving day was so beautiful here in Kansas! We started out the day by raking up our leaves into a big pile and then jumping/sliding into it. It was so warm that the kids weren't even wearing shoes! It was so much fun.

 

 

We had our friends, Kwan and Seong and their kids over for the big dinner. It was really, really good! I have now found my favorite turkey recipe. If anyone wants to try it out, here is the link: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-lagasse/brined-herb-roasted-turkey-recipe/index.html
 

Riley had a lot of fun playing with little 4-year old Joelle. She may not look it, but this girl can EAT! Seriously, she eats more than I do. :)
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Whetstone Family said...

I love mild weather! Looks like you had a nice thanksgiving.

Susanna said...

I wish autumn was always this mild! We will be spoiled. I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. Hopefully you can come here next year!!!