Sunday, May 17, 2009

Kansas City Royals

We found our camera...well technically I found the camera...in Todd's backpack. And we found it just in time.

Todd won tickets to a Kansas City Royals game from Garmin that we went to last night. Apparently Garmin buys several sets of season tickets each year and gives them away as prizes. I would never buy tickets to a baseball game myself, but I've got to tell you, it was pretty darn fun! We got a "Gold Preferred" parking ticket which meant we got to park a stone's throw away from the gate. After parking in our sweet spot, we started to wonder, if parking was that good, what kind of seats we would get? It turns out, good ones. We were sitting 14-rows up from first base, right above the home team dugout. It was awesome! The boys LOVED it...Riley especially. They were totally getting into it, making everyone around us laugh at at their enthusiasm. I found it really funny that I...ME of all people...was explaining the ins and outs of baseball to my 4-year old. And I found it even more funny that he was totally eating it up! It was a really fun night...even though the Royals lost to the Orioles by one run.








Posted by Picasa

No comments: