Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What is our problem?!?!?

Okay, so apparently we have lost ANOTHER camera. What the heck?!?! I wanted my camera when my kids were playing Elefun yesterday and were wearing the nets as hats while the butterflies flew all over the place. I wanted a camera last weekend when a bird flew into our house and made himself comfortable...that is until he flew right into the back french doors in an attempt to escape. I wanted a camera on Saturday when after a fun morning of yard sales, I came home with 2 cozy coupe cars that the boys can't get enough of. (They both park their cars at the end of the driveway and just sit there enjoying the view...too cute). And what about a camera to document our 8th anniversary last week...that we both forgot, but turned out great anyway. And don't forget Mother's Day that Todd and the boys made super special. Oh no, the camera is not to be found. It's a crisis I tell ya.

3 comments:

Scherer said...

Been there,

The old camera will show up only after a new one is purchased.

BTW, congrats on your pregnancy!!

Love,

Kerri

Anonymous said...

I hate that!

how are you feeling?

Nanette said...

Oh dear! What a tragedy!!!
We seem to lose a lot of underwear (yup, you read that right) and socks. I swear I am careful when I do the laundry but they escape anyway.