Sunday, May 24, 2009

Tanner Boy

We have been wanting to get a nice camera for a while, but they are so expensive. So, we did the next best thing...we borrowed our friend's really nice camera. :) Here are some pictures of Tanner-Boy that Todd took. I think it is safe to say that we are now starting to save for a nice camera of our very own!

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

PeggyB said...

What a doll! He's so grown up and is such a little MAN!

Emily Osborne said...

I love all your new posts! You're right - those pics of Tans are too die for! Can't wait for you to get a camera....be sure you do before the babe is born!

Robyn said...

Now you will have the camera bug and it won't stop nagging you until it breaks you and you buy one. I got mine in November and it has changed our lives! Do it as soon as you can. You'll never regret it!

The Whetstone Family said...

How cute! I agree, you can't go wrong getting a nice camera! You can enjoy the results for the rest of your life!

Michelle said...

With kids, and especially a baby on the way. A good camera makes all the difference. You can justify it, you are making better memories.

Steph said...

Those are the cutest pictures of Tanner!! He loves his trains.