Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Menu...For Those Who Care

Thank you for your ideas...they all sounded really good! This week I'm thinking the cheesy soup sounds good...but next week I am going to try the Zupa Toscana knock-off. Yum! Here is what I have come up with for this week:

Monday...we had scrambled eggs and toast :)
Tuesday: piano lessons tonight...so it will most likely be cereal since I didn't do the whole crock pot thing this morning.
Wednesday: Cashew Chicken over rice
Thursday: Linell's Cheesy Soup with Rolls
Friday: My mom is coming in to town...so we might splurge and go out
Saturday: Pulled Pork Sandwiches with cole slaw and chips
Sunday: Roast with rolls, potatoes, and carrots


I'll post my recipe for roast when I can get some pictures...I have been working on this for years and, after MANY failures, have finally perfected it! Get excited. :)

1 comment:

Annastacia said...

This is a really fantastic idea, I am always looking for more ways to keep on track with meals! Has this been working for you so far?