Okay, voting time: Todd thinks this flower is too big. I think it is just fine...though I wouldn't put it on her every day and I wouldn't go any bigger than this. What do you think?
i don't like to get in other people's "flower business" and there certainly are a lot of giant flowers on babies these days, but that is one big flower. And I know all the other kids are doing it, but if all the other kids jumped off a cliff.....
Oh Robyn, I am laughing so hard right now! Let me just say, that this picture has been the only time she has worn this particular flower :) But I stand by my original statement...I think it's cute! :)
Ava could wear anything and she would look amazing! I LOVE flowers and bows of ANY shape and size on little girls, they are the best thing EVER! I have put HUGE flowers on Audrey's head and have had tons and tons of compliments on them. Yay for flowers!
10 comments:
She is beautiful! However, I vote with Todd. Sorry, Sar.
oohhhh...traitor :)
She would be very "in style" out here in CA. I love it! Grandma Charlene
I vote yes. YES.
i don't like to get in other people's "flower business" and there certainly are a lot of giant flowers on babies these days, but that is one big flower. And I know all the other kids are doing it, but if all the other kids jumped off a cliff.....
Oh Robyn, I am laughing so hard right now! Let me just say, that this picture has been the only time she has worn this particular flower :) But I stand by my original statement...I think it's cute! :)
It is perfect! Sorry Todd! I just saw a newborn with one twice that size....Way too big! It was obnoxious!
I think it is very glam! I can't believe she actually leaves it on. Another baby I can think of (you!) would never have left it in place!
I think it's fine... She's such a fashionista!!!
Ava could wear anything and she would look amazing! I LOVE flowers and bows of ANY shape and size on little girls, they are the best thing EVER! I have put HUGE flowers on Audrey's head and have had tons and tons of compliments on them. Yay for flowers!
Post a Comment