First Day of School
Today BOTH of the boys started school. They were both so excited!!!
Tanner is going to Riley's old preschool, Harmony, and has Riley's old teacher, Miss Meagan. He has been talking about going to preschool for a month. He loved putting a backpack on and getting dropped off in front of the school. Miss Meagan said he did a great job today too. The only time he had a hard time was when they had to come in from recess. Of course, being the 3-year old class, Miss Meagan said that ALL the kids had a hard time with this. :)
We love Miss Meagan and are so glad that Tanner gets to be in her class as well.
We met his teacher, Mrs. Deets, on Monday evening during Sneak-A-Peak, and he thought she was so nice. As we were waiting with all the other kids in his class for Mrs. Deets to come to the foyer, Riley saw a little girl standing in the corner looking thouroughly terrified. He pulled on my shirt and whispered in my ear, "Mom, see that girl? She's beautiful." It was so sweet. I suggested that he go and see what her name is so they could be friends. I gave him a hug and a kiss and walked out. As I was walking out, I turned to see Riley talking to this little girl. It pretty much melted my heart. I cannot believe that he is in KINDERGARTEN?!?!? Where did the time go?

3 comments:
I remember when that little guy was born! Wow time sure flies fast! What a big boy!
I can't believe how cute these lil' kiddos are.
Your little men are growing up! I don't want to scare you, but it doesn't seem very long ago at all that I was sending YOU off to kindergarten!
Post a Comment