Thursday, August 26, 2010

Standing Up

Guess who is standing up...this is a terrible picture, but I have to be quick because as soon as she sees the camera, she sits back down and crawls over to grab it. And let me tell ya, she is fast! :)

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Susanna said...

I can't wait to see this for myself! Little Ava looks kind of like Riley, don't you think? SO cute!!!

Annie said...

I just spent the last 30 mins enjoying blog entries: swimming in wellies, piano-playing, being mad, Ava toddling around the living room, kindergarten, preschool...enjoyed it all!
I'm so impressed with Riley's piano-playing: he has such a great sense of rhythm....I can tell he really enjoys it!
Ava is growing up so quickly, she's QUICK on her feet! Tanner is so grown-up in his school gear...thanks for all of it!
We love and miss you STILL!

The Whetstone Family said...

So cute. They're all looking so grown-up! And same to you, if you guys are ever out this way, let us know!