Thursday, May 05, 2011

Bathroom Re-Do...Well, Almost Anyway

We are in the long, slow process of updating our bathroom.  We thought it would be pretty quick, but due to some unforeseen mishaps (like our vanity top taking 5-WEEKS to come in!), it has taken a little bit longer than we had originally planned.  It is still not quite finished, but I just cannot wait to show you what we've done so far, and show you some things to come.  It is all so exciting...at least, it's exciting to Todd and me :)

Here is a short video clip we took before we moved into our home 4-years ago.  If you blink, you'll miss the bathroom shot.  It is dark and quick, but it is all we've got.



Here we are, just starting.  


I did most of the painting...well, at least all the painting that I could get without having to actually look up.  


The slate floor in its infancy...


Doesn't it look awesome!!!!

Our soon-to-be backsplash, our new vanity top (that FINALLY came in!), and our new faucet.  


1 comment:

PeggyB said...

BEAUTIFUL! You guys are so inspiring!