Thursday, July 14, 2011

Adam's Wedding

My cousin Adam's wedding was a great excuse to go to Utah this summer. His wedding was really, really nice. I still cannot believe my little twerp of a cousin is married?!?!? I hope he and his new wife, Emily, will be very happy.

Speaking of marriages, my sister Jenny got married earlier this year.  We all LOVE her husband, Chris.  We were so glad that they were able to come from back East to go to the wedding.

Adam and Emily got married in the Las Vegas Temple.  I had never been to that temple before.  It is interesting to look at from the outside, but really pretty on the inside.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love my sisters?  Well, I do.  Lots!  I had so much fun with them on this trip.










3 comments:

Emily Osborne said...

We love you guys, too!

Susanna said...

It was very fun!
Mom (not pictured)

Stephanie said...

You all look so BEAUTIFUL! Love the picture of you three girls. The kiddos are so cute. I love seeing your fun pics!