Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Beat the Heat!

I has been HOT HOT HOT here in Kansas City. Ridiculously hot if you must know. I am getting pretty sick of seeing the inside of my walls. It is so hot that going outside is really not an option. Last week, however, I decided to brace the heat and take the kids on an adventure to Crown Center Plaza in downtown Kansas City.

They have an exhibit called Kidscape that changes 2-3 times a year. Right now it is all about the rainforest. They always do a good job of designing a fun, interactive place for kids to visit.




















Afterwards, we had some ice cream at a local ice cream shop and then headed outdoors to beat the heat by playing in the fountains. Riley and Tanner absolutely loved it! Ava...not so much. For the most part, Ava and I just skirted the fountains.





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Susanna said...

That looks like so much fun!!!