Avaisms
I think Ava has pulled a few pages from the book of Tanner. When she doesn't want to do something she lets you know...BOY does she let you know! There are two phrases that she has been sticking to whenever she isn't in the mood to do what we ask her to. Here are two examples:
Mommy: Ava babe, it's time for bed
Ava: Mommy, I no go to bed. I so scared of my crib
She pulls out the "I so scared" tactic a lot. There is also this little gem:
Daddy: Ava, sit down little chicks, it's time for dinner
Ava: No Daddy. I can't eat dinner. Dinner makes me SO sick!
Hmmmm.....
So, there you have it. The two phrases we hear multiple times a day: "I so scared" and "That makes me so sick". Good thing I wasn't born yesterday!

1 comment:
Ava is a character! Just like her adorable brothers!
Post a Comment