Friday, August 10, 2007

Daddy...where are you?!?!

Well, day two of "single momhood" is officially over...almost anyway. The boys are both in bed, but only Tans is asleep so far. Hopefully Riley will soon follow, emphasis on the SOON. Todd is in Utah for the Outdoor Recreation Show, along with several other of his colleagues from Garmin. (lucky) Things are going pretty good so far. Two days down, two more to go (I'm trying to adopt the whole glass half full thing). It of course would help if I had friends or family around...such is life?!?! (There's the glass half empty thing). Actually, my visiting teaching companion had a free moment and came over to see how I was doing and provide some much needed adult conversation. (One can only take so much "Thomas talk"). Tomorrow we are having girls night. We are going to go see a movie and then go out to eat after. Matt Damon here I come!!! :) He's a poor substitute, but I take what I can get. :)

1 comment:

Emily Osborne said...

never underestimate the power that Matt Damon has! Especially as Jason Bourne! I really liked The Bourne Ultimatum.