Pretty Tricky!
Riley, Tanner, and I went to the park this morning before it got too hot. When we got back, I started doing laundry with Tanner and Riley started playing in his room. After a bit I realized that I hadn't heard Riley in a while...never a good sign. So, I went to his room--no Riley. I started walking around and saw him on the laying on the living room couch with blankets over his head. For those of you who have seen the pictures on the blog of Riley sleeping, you will notice that he always has blankets on his head. So, I didn't think much of it. It looked like he was worn out and taking a rest. Well, about 10-minutes later, he comes into my room with a mouthfull of GUM!!! Riley loves gum and knows that he never gets more than 1/2 a stick a day. The little stinker got a hold of my brand new packet of gum and ate the WHOLE thing while under his blankets. (That's 18-pieces of gum for those of you who are counting.) Despite his trickery, I had to laugh. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment