Sunday, August 05, 2007

I made it!!!

Just an FYI for those of you who knew that I auditioned for the Kansas City Symphony Chorus...I made it! I thought for sure that I would get a "thanks for coming, try again next year", but I was mistaken. I am so excited to be singing in a choir again that I can hardly contain myself. And this choir seems all professional and stuff. (I think that's the technical term for it?!?!) I still can't believe it since they wanted me to bring a resume and my audition was less than perfect. Anyway, I never feel like my life is quite whole until I am singing, so yea!!!

2 comments:

Emily Osborne said...

Way to go Sara! I am SO proud of you! Kansas will really feel like home when you make tons of new friends in your choir. I am so happy for you!

Mommy said...

I am so excited for you! Symphony choruses are so much fun! We will have to compare notes during this coming year!
Mom