Kid Stats
We went to the doctor today, so I thought I would fill you in on the much anticipated "stats" that mothers look forward to so much.
Riley:
39 1/2-inches (75%)
35-lbs (90%)The doctor was impressed that Riley knew his numbers and letters. Riley also was able to draw a pretty good circle. Who knew? His fine motor skills are also great. Then the doctor started to show him pictures of a child riding a bike, and a dad mowing the lawn and asked Riley what they were doing. Well, Riley said, "bicycle", and "lawn mower" but didn't know riding and mowing. As a mother you desperately try to give your child the answers to the "tough" questions by osmosis or through mind reading. You just really want your child to be smarter than all the other kids...which of course Riley is!! :)
Tanner:
28-inches (50%)
19-lbs, 13-oz (90%)
The doctor couldn't believe how well Tanner was sitting up. He tried to push Tans over to each side and Tanner always caught himself. The doctor kept saying how advanced Tanner is for his age...I just kept thinking, "Advanced? I think it is more like survival skills of being a younger brother!!" Tanner also was above average when standing and grasping objects. It also didn't hurt when the doctor gave Tanner a block and Tanner said thank you....:) (Boy do I have smart kiddos!!)

1 comment:
way to go boys!! Nathan goes in for his one-year checkup soon, and we can compare stats:)
Post a Comment