Happy Birthday
Here is a shout-out to Todd...Happy Birthday! Todd just turned the BIG 30! Sadly, all of my plans for his birthday just didn't pan out...and there were MANY! Fate was against me with this birthday. Everything I planned just got shot down in one way or another. So, we spent Todd's birthday in the Costco parking lot eating take out from On the Border while Riley watched "Frosty the Snowman" on the DVD player. Not exactly what you would call a "fun" birthday. Sorry Todd. I tried. :(

4 comments:
Happy B-day Bro!!
Happy B'day Todd!!
John and I both turn 30 next year. Right now there are big plans, but reality says that we'll spend it much like you guys :).
P.S. Can you send your address to out email scherersix@sbcglobal.net. We're working on christmas cards.
Love,
Kerri
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to our Todd......
Happy Birthday to you!!!!
Hey Todd, if it makes you feel better, I had to turn 30 first!
Post a Comment