Monday, December 17, 2007

Family Nightmare...I mean picture

Well, we finally took the plunge and got a family picture taken. It only took 3-hours, 2 poopy diapers, 1 balloon, 3 bottles, 2 carosel rides, and 2 adult-sized sanities to get them...and possibly a few cuss words, but we won't go into that. So, to our mothers, this one is for you.

 
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Robyn said...

Sara---It was all totally worth it! You'll treasure that picture and the circumstances around it, maybe not just yet though, but give it a little time and you will! It is adorable!

The Schramm Family said...

Sara, that is why we don't have very many family photo's. I will take a family picture once a year that is about all i can take. I know the nightmare. But it is a good picture. Just tell your kids when they get older why you only have a few family photo's :) Take care

Anonymous said...

That picture is a grandmother's paycheck!!!! I can't believe how perfect it turned out! From all the grandmas out there: Thanks so much for all you went through. That's a mark of a fabulous daughter-in-law!!!! Sorry Todd, but I know who made this one happen...Grandma Charlene

Emily Osborne said...

SOO CUTE!!

Mommy said...

Sara--You do good work! (You too, Todd!). This will look wonderful on our picture wall!
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

beautiful pix guys~~~

we had Barney in our family pix for many years.. this year, finally we got a decent one... you are years ahead of us :)

did you guys ever sell your PA house? Paul was wondering... email me and let me know,K

and Happy late bday to Todd.... 30 giggle giggle!

Annie said...

Congratulations on a gallant effort! So happy to see Riley smiling - is Tanner about to cry?
Todd is aging gracefully, and you, as always, look perfectly lovely!
Thanks for sharing your life with us.

Heidi said...

Great picture! Totally worth it! I love what Charlene says about Registers and family photos. They're famous in our family!

Anonymous said...

Nice picture. I think it turned out great!