Saturday, December 01, 2007

Uh-Oh

I hope I'm not alone when I say that when I hear Riley start to scream...depending on the scream that is...I don't come running right away. Mostly it is Riley getting frustrated because his train track came undone, or he is trying to move something that doesn't move, etc... However, the two phrases that call me to attention immediately are these:

1-"Napkin please mom"
2-"Oh no mom, what happened to ________________" (Insert name of train)

These two phrases mean that there has been a major catastrophe, usually in the bathroom or the dining room table involving some sort of messy substance like soap, shaving cream, lipstick, yogurt, etc... No matter how well we think we have put these things away, little Riley ALWAYS finds a way around it. Boys!?!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course the real concern is when you hear absolutely nothing....then you know it's time to drop whatever you are doing and start looking....At least Riley gives you some warning...
Grandma Charlene

The Schramm Family said...

Sounds a lot like my Zack he is always up to something. Riley keeps you busy i know but he has got such a fun personality.