Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Baby Genius

Tanner LOVES to have me open up the piano and then pound away on the keys. I sincerely hope this means he will be a child willing to take piano lessons. In reality though, it won't matter too much if he wants lessons or not because he's getting them!

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Well, I have had so much fun clicking through your blog. You are such a busy gal. Your family is so cute. I left two other posts in the blog...see if you can find them! Love, Michelle

Susanna said...

Tanner is definately going to be a piano player--just like his mom!

Anonymous said...

you have adorable boys and I hope Tanner loves the piano too!

The Whetstone Family said...

I love boys that can play the piano! Whenever I see someone from Young Men's that plays, I think wow, I wish my boys would do that. They probably won't though, neither of us play!

Heidi said...

Yay for boys playing piano! That's how Sean won me over in high school.