To Utah We Go
We have been in Utah for the past 2-weeks and we had a great time. I got to see my two sisters and have a girls' night with them and my mom. I also got to go on a double date with my sister and her hubby. We ate at Cafe Rio, we went to IKEA, and we went to Ross...all things that we can't do here in Kansas. It was so much fun. We did a lot of shopping and a lot of playing. I loved all the game nights! Thanks to my family for putting up with us for 2 whole weeks. It was a much needed vacation and I loved it!




5 comments:
That looks like such a fun trip! Did Todd get to stay the whole time with you? We leave for our two week trip soon and we are nervous to be driving across the country with 4 kids and a pregnant lady!
Fun! We always have lots of shopping trips and games at night when we visit my family too! Good times!
You had me at "Cafe Rio." I miss that place. I am so jealous. I miss Utah. It's a shame we don't get out there anymore.
Oh, and it looked like a party in that bathtub! Fun!
so that is where you have been. great pictures. fun getting caught up on you guys!
Your visit was so much fun!!! The little boys are adorable! It was fun to hang out. I think Tanner almost warmed up to me!
Post a Comment