Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Gardner village

Gardner Village is one of my favorite places to go in Utah. It is so charming and so fun. My mom took us to the little petting farm there which the kids loved! I don't even need to say that Tanner was loving it to the point of tormenting the poor animals. But Riley even warmed up to them and was having fun! Thanks Nanna! Also, my poor mother got "Tanner duty" for a while. He may have added to her gray hairs...not that she has any!...but he kept trying to poke animals in the eye and take a swim in the little pond.

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Susanna said...

I love Gardner Village. I don't think I had ever been to the petting zoo before. It's nice to have some kids with you so you can go to these fun places and not feel like a dork!