Gringa Sara
We just incorporated the Spanish speakers of our Stake into our Ward. So, to kick off our new friendships, we had a Chimichanga Fiesta last night. It was a lot of fun and the food was REALLY good! We had a salsa recipe contest where three people were awarded prizes for their salsas...and guess who was the only gringa who won...me! Anyway, just thought I'd do a little bragging. :) Here's the link to the salsa recipe that I used. (I use it all the time and love it!) The only things I changed were that I added a small handful of frozen corn and about a half a cup of rinsed black beans. I also used an anaheim pepper instead of a jalapeno.
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Avocado-Tomato-and-Mango-Salsa/Detail.aspx?prop31=1

4 comments:
you are always good for a new recipe....beats my weekly: spaghetti, sloppy joes, chicken and rice, taco.....routine!
sure, sure...because you LOVE my cooking! :)
hey, how are you feeling lately?
and I started an organization blog, check it out and if you'd like, add it to your list?
thanks Sara
yum that looks good. I made your (or paula deens) pork sandwiches yesterday AGAIN. That is my favorite way to feed a crowd and I can't get enough of it.
Post a Comment