Thursday, October 09, 2008

My Big Helper

Riley's latest is "helping" mommy. Whenever I am sweeping, or moping, or scrubbing Riley wants to help. But, he has to do it on his own...I can't help him. It may take a lot longer for me to get anything done, but I'm not complaining!

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I had some guests with a one year old two weeks ago, and he kept starting the dishwasher because he wanted to "help".

Yes, that is Ashley's baby. She was born 6 weeks before my baby. I love seeing pictures of your sisters, in my mind they are definitely still tiny kids.

The Whetstone Family said...

Yay! Love helpful kiddos! Great job teaching him to wield a swiffer!

Anonymous said...

You can never start them too young!

ever!!! esp when they want to, I mean, you HAVE to right?

Michael has a bday pictures on the blog, but I set the blog to only show one blog per page... didn't know if you saw it, but wanted to you see the R2D2 cake....

Emily Osborne said...

Nathan LOVES our Swiffer WetJet, too! Way to go Riley Boy!