A New Blog
Okay, I have another blog. It is a blog dedicated to getting prepared...a topic I have been rather passionate about as of late. It will be tailored towards my friends here in Kansas with gardening tips for this climate and grocery/drug store deals for this area...although CVS and Walgreens should have the same deals throughout the country. However, I am going to use this blog to post about lots of other things as well that everybody can benefit from: canning, budget meals, food storage, 72-hour kits, and other general preparedness ideas as well. If I have spoken with any of you over the past couple of months, then you will know that this is something I simply cannot get off of my mind. I think about it daily and have to do something about it...hence the blog. The blog is called Prepared in Kansas (all of the other cool names were taken).

No comments:
Post a Comment