Todd and I were eating lunch today when Todd busts up laughing. I asked him what was so funny and he had me come and look at our fridge. Notice anything?
That is so great! Glad you documented that one! Now we all need to go repent! J/K! I love the picture of Riley at the Christmas party. Classic! Sounds like something that would happen to Ryan if he was in that situation! I am glad you guys are having fun way out there in Kansas! But Riley is right, you should come back to Utah! - Even Colorado would be closer! :)
My nephew did that once with his bath tub letters. It was awesome. It actually was this: FUCTHS His mom would usually say the words he would try and spell to help him learn...when she went to spell this out she just died laughing.
7 comments:
Anything I can do to help learn to spell. Did he get it exactly right???
He's just sounding out the words he hears at home.....just kidding!
Too funny!
LOL.. sorry, but it's a laugh of recognition. LOL
That is so great! Glad you documented that one! Now we all need to go repent! J/K! I love the picture of Riley at the Christmas party. Classic! Sounds like something that would happen to Ryan if he was in that situation!
I am glad you guys are having fun way out there in Kansas!
But Riley is right, you should come back to Utah! - Even Colorado would be closer! :)
That was me - Sally The Eves 11 is my family blog. :)
My nephew did that once with his bath tub letters. It was awesome. It actually was this: FUCTHS His mom would usually say the words he would try and spell to help him learn...when she went to spell this out she just died laughing.
Post a Comment