Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Time for two Riley quotes:

Yesterday I flipped on the t.v. to see what Inaugural news there was. Riley wasn't really paying attention until he heard the name Obama. Then his little head snapped up and here was our conversation:

"Obama?"

"Yes sweetie. Do you know who Obama is?"

"Yes. He is the ruler of the kingdom, and mom, Obama is not a hard word to say!"

I'm pretty sure he learned that at preschool because we have never talked politics in front of Riley. Maybe we should start including him in future conversations though since he seems interested. :)



On Saturday morning Riley came into our room and said he wanted to watch the "bad pliers". Hmmmm...what the heck is that? We asked him what "bad pliers" is and he humphed and said, "You know, Scooby Doo and the Bad Pliers." Ahh, light bulb moment...he wanted to watch Scooby Doo and the VAMPIRES.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I love hearing the cute things Riley says! What a cute kid.

I think that its really neat that you blog all of this. It will be fun to show the boys when they get older.

Susanna said...

What cute boys! You gotta love those bad pliers!