Brotherly Love
Riley and Tanner both absolutely adore their baby sister. They are always giving her loves. Riley is so tender and sweet...and gentle with her, while Tanner...well he IS sweet, but gentle...not so much. Today Nana asked Riley if he was going to protect his little sister and he immediately answered "yes". Then after a second he looked up and said, "Nana, what does protect mean?" It was pretty cute. All I can say is this is going to be one loved little girl.

4 comments:
Okay, that picture of Ava in her carseat, looks JUST like you! She's definitely yours (I can see quite a bit of Riley in her, too) She's absolutely beautiful.
congratulations! She is ADORABLE! I love ava's little face...she looks so much like her brothers but girlier. And, of course, beautiful name! I'm so happy for you guys!!!
So tender!
So cute and so sweet!
Post a Comment