Wow!
People keep saying who they think Ava looks like, but I have to tell ya, I don't see any Riley in her at all...in fact, we think she looks an awful lot like Tanner. My goodness but they look alike! She also looks very similar to my baby pictures and my sister Emily's baby pictures too. But seeing as how Tanner looks similar to me as a child, that would make sense. Anyway, this video is of Tanner at 2-months old. We'll have to take some video of Ava to post so you can really see how similar the two of them are.

3 comments:
What adorable babies you make! I am just loving that you are blogging more! I always enjoy your pictures.
How are you holding up?
They certainly look more alike than Riley. She really has her own look.
I love going back and looking at my kids when they were babies....Tanner looks exactly the same to me!
Post a Comment