The Sleeping Baby
This girl LOVES to sleep...except between the hours of 3am-5am. These pictures are of Ava sleeping with the absolutely perfect blanket that her Grandma Letha made for her. It is so sweet and we love it. If Ava is anything like her mother, then it is sure to become a treasured blankie for her!
We went to the doctor yesterday and Ava is in the 75th percentile for weight and height: 9 1/2 lbs and 21 1/2 inches. I didn't even ask what percentile her huge noggin was in! :)


6 comments:
I miss her (and the rest of you too)! Even our 3-5 AM time together! What a sweet little soul--and wonderful family! I hope we can visit again soon!
What a beautifully pink baby!
We're up a lot between 3 and 5 too! I'll think about you two in a couple of hours!
Adorable! Nothing is sweeter than a sleeping baby. Your posts are really making me baby hungry!
Ohhhh, she truly is delicious!
She's so beautiful, Sara!
Post a Comment