Flashback Friday
My Grandma Lalah...Isn't she pretty! She is a concert pianist and an extremely gifted organist. Whenever I have musical questions, she is who I call. She is also probably the funniest person I know! Ask either of my sisters and I think they'll agree. Todd and I always comment on how we hope we can be half as spritely as her when we are in our 80's.
My Grandpa Jim. He went to medical school in the Navy and is looking so handsome in his uniform. He is extremely smart...a trait he passed on to my mom and I wish would have passed down to me! :) He is our resident James Dean look-alike. One Friday I'll have to post pictures of Grandpa where he looks like the rebel James.
Grandma Lalah and Grandpa Jim...two of my very favorite people!!!





2 comments:
They are two of my favorite people too! We have a great heritage!
ditto! They're the best!
Post a Comment