One More Thing
I forgot to mention that we also have a small camping stove and some fuel cannisters so that we can heat up the water to cook our food. That is a must! Also you will need some mess kits and a camping pot. :)
Snipits of our super-interesting lives
I forgot to mention that we also have a small camping stove and some fuel cannisters so that we can heat up the water to cook our food. That is a must! Also you will need some mess kits and a camping pot. :)
Posted by
Sara
at
12:31 PM
2 comments:
I think it is awesome you take the time to do this for your family, good for you!
We eat our 72 hour kit snacks during general conferences. That way I remember to rotate the supply every six months and we have insta snacks.
I love your ideas, I will have to steal a few. :)
Post a Comment