Meet Anneka
Meet Anneka. Riley and Anneka are "best friends"...at least that's what they tell me. :) All I know is, Riley loves her. Today she came over to my house in a beautiful little dress and 10-minutes later, she was out of her dress and all decked out in Riley and Tanner's clothes...including Riley's HUGE shoes. I had to laugh. Here is a conversation I heard today when Riley's friend Joshua came over to join in the fun:
Riley: Hi Joshua! Meet my best girl, Anneka
Anneka: Yeah, we're going to get married
Riley: Yeah. Anneka, I'm so glad you made that wish!
A week ago, Anneka made a wish on a dandilion that Riley and her will get married when they're older. :)


6 comments:
That is the sweetest thing in the whole world....how lucky to be under ten and have it all figured out. :)
ADORABLE.
So cute!
She's is so stylin' in that outfit! It looks like they're a match made in heaven!
So the future is covered! No worries! Congrats Riley!
Puppy love :-)
Post a Comment