Tuesday, April 06, 2010

A Visit To The Legends

During our fun family visit, we went to one of my favorite shopping destinations, The Legends. It was a nice, but rather windy, sunny day. The boys got to run around and I got to shop. It just doesn't get much better than that.








We all met up at Cabella's for lunch. I have never been in Cabellas, and I have to say, I was impressed. It was like a wild-life museum in there. The kids absolutely loved it! Grandpa told Riley and Tanner that next time we go to California, he would take them on a campout in the backyard. Riley was excited.







2 comments:

Nanette said...

Bobby and I used to go on dates to Cabellas. I think that is the reason he asked me to marry him-its a man's Disney World. :)

Susanna said...

I have been to Cabella's several times. As you can imagine. It is pretty cool, actually.