Utah Trip
So, I just got back from Utah and it was SOOOOOO much fun! Em and I realized just as I was getting ready to leave to come back to Kansas that I did not take very many pictures. So, we hastily snapped a few of me and my favorite little family. All I can say is, I have the cutest nieces and nephew around. They are really adorable!!!
Don't I look like a teeny little midget compared to my YOUNGER sister! Sheesh!
Cute little 5-year old Ellie. She is so sweet and quite the little beauty.
Adorable Nathan, aka "mini-Mike". He is a handful and a half. He's got red hair and he knows how to use it! What a cute, funny little guy.
Sweet, sassy Lauren. I had a lot of fun hanging out with Laursie. I was there when she was born and have such a tender place in my heart for her. Love you Lauren!


4 comments:
My daughters and their fabulous families!!! Makes a grandmother proud!!!
Linell and I both think that Nate looks like Riley with red hair!
I love this post! What DARLING nieces and nephew you have! (and sister....)
What a fun family you have! I am SO SO jealous! I have been really homesick for Utah. I am glad somebody got to go.
Don't worry, I am six feet tall and my older sister is 5'5" it happens. :)
Post a Comment