Thursday, April 15, 2010

More Utah Pics

Julie, Hailey, and Erin took a shopping break and came to visit. It was fun to see my beautiful cousins and my cute, cute Aunt again. I was sad that one of my beautiful cousins was missing. Kenzie couldn't come and was still back in Logan. Sad.

I spent a lot of time with my grandparents. I had my friend Michelle come and take pictures of us at the Jordan River Temple...more on that later. We also went out to Chuck-A-Rama...a favorite hot spot for my family. Then on Sunday my mom and I went to lunch at my grandparent's place and then sat and played the piano and visited for a bit. It was really nice to see Jim and Lalah. They are the best!!!

Ava loves her Nana.

She also loves her Grandpa Paul. She would smile every time he looked at her. It was pretty cute.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Liz said...

Sara!

I just found you through Michelle Evans blog! It's been so long since the days at TKJ, oh the stories we could tell! You have such cute kids and live in Kansas? Anyway, blogging is so funny the way you can catch up on old friends. Hope life is good!

Liz

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susanna said...

Little Ava is such a sweetie! We will have to visit again soon!