Pizza Rolls
Mmmm....this is a family favorite! I have to say thanks to Robyn for the great idea!!!
Tips for great pizza rolls:
- Don't use spaghetti sauce...too watery! Nothing worse than soggy bread.
- Don't use regular pepperoni...too greasy. Instead use turkey pepperoni. We love the mini turkey pepperonis.
- Use any toppings you want, but if there is something juicy (like pineapple) make sure you drain it really well.
- Make your rolls pretty big and double your bread recipe. Trust me...you'll thank me later :)


4 comments:
Can I come to your house for dinner????
These look fantastic! I usually make the rolls with the pizza stuff inside them but I love this take on pizza rolls. Thanks for sharing!
i love to see this tradition carried on! great tips too! definitely don't use spaghetti sauce!
As always you amaze me with your cooking skills. I've never seen pizza rolls before. Thanks for sharing your wisdom. We miss you and Todd by the way!
Post a Comment