Sunday, March 04, 2012

We're Dropping Like Flies....

We are all sick over here at the Register household.  Ava has had an off and on again fever.  Tanner and Ava have the worst coughs I have ever heard.  Their noses run like faucets!  Riley woke up last night at 3am throwing up.  Todd and I both have sore throats and achy muscles.  It's not pretty folks...but before you can feel too sorry for us, we have spent a lovely day (near the restroom) playing Sorry, watching Voyage of the Dawn Treader, and making Lemon Rolls.


In a while Todd is going to make Dutch Babies for dinner.  And best of all, when the kids are asleep...and they are SURE to go to sleep early...Todd and I will watch the finale of Downton Abbey.


Yes, we like to make the best of sick days here at the Registers.  Now, don't you wish you could be sick at our house sometime?  

4 comments:

Melinda said...

So sorry to hear u guys are so sick. That is yucky! So Ben is driving across the country next week and thought about stopping by to say hello. If you are better and up for company that is. So let me know....it's fine if it doesn't work out but he thought he would try. We miss you guys!

Melinda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susanna said...

You really know how to be sick! I hope you feel better soon!

Annastacia said...

I hope you guys are feeling better! I showed Audrey pictures and videos of Riley, Tanner and Ava and she was loving them!! I forgot how many great videos you have on here!