The Homestead
We had so much fun today. Our Realtor told us about this petting zoo close to our apt, so I packed up the kids and went. It was amazing. It encompasses this huge area of land and is full of all kinds of farm animals, playgrounds, interactive exhibits, ponds, water fountains, bridges, more playgrounds, raceways where the kids can ride John Deere tractor tricycles, movie theaters, etc... The best thing about this place, is that it is FREE!!! The funny thing is, is that I would totally pay to get into this place. Anyway, it started to rain pretty hard, so we were ONLY there for about 1 1/2 hours before we had to book it to the car. Riley of course was pretty ticked that we had to leave the "train"...ie a big tractor seen in a picture above. I can't wait to show my nieces and nephew this place when they come to visit this summer...so, you guys better come and visit!!! :)
p.s. The only sad thing was that we had to go alone. I miss my friends!!!

1 comment:
Glad you guys got there.. I hope you have a smooth transition and you grow to love it there. Love the pictures of that free farm :)
keep in touch, k?
Post a Comment