We Made It...barely!!!
Well, we finally made it to Kansas. Todd and I thought we might lose our minds on the trip out...there was a lot of driving...but we made it just the same. The kids actually were pretty darn good. We stopped quite a bit for Riley to get out and play and for Tanner to stretch his little legs, which we think cut down on a lot of tantrums and crying. Kansas is really nice, but really humid. I think there is going to be a lot of crazy bugs here!!! Our apartment is nice too, but very small. The funny thing is, is that we have MUCH more storage space in our tiny apt than we did in our big house. We are sad to have had to leave all our friends in PA. We want to thank everyone who helped us move. There is NO WAY we could have done it without the help of our friends. THANK YOU!!!! Sorry if this blog is a little bit scattered. I am still trying to catch up on many days worth of missed sleep. Love to all.

No comments:
Post a Comment